Real Soccer Champion's League

Organisation of Champion's League of Real Soccer's official forum.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pacman

PostSubject: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress 20:30 CET 26th September

Duty
1) Result:
2) Rec. files:
3) Referee:
4) Yellow/Red Cards:
5) Occurrences:

Voluntary
a) Starting line-up
b) Scorers + rec. time
c) Assists + rec. time
d) Own goals + rec. time
e) Substitutions + rec. time
f) Clean Sheet (1st/2nd half)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klopp

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:53 am

RT 2-0 Haxpress
Pif - Digimon - Klopp - John Doe (1st half)
Pif - John Doe - Digimon - Guy (2nd half)
Goal: Digimon (0:47) on third rec ; Digimon (11:41) on third rec
Assist: Guy (0:44) on third rec
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/433e0666e1
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/aaf5b84405
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/283f093907

Last edited by Klopp on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishbone

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:00 am

I would like to open a protest due to this match.

First of all we were discussing which host we should take. we tried to find a neutral one, but no chance. so we decided 50/50, both teams accepted. we also tried for example Xii as austrian host, pings were nearly equal. but at the end we decided 50/50. first HP hosted on Makers host ( see replay 1 ), second guy hosted ( see replay 2 ).

Replay 1: http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/87eb975c82
Replay 2: http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/1eee94929b

as you can see, the first half, we had nearly the same pings as our enemy Oo round about 84, in good times they had 60! ping. No one of them had such pings before on our hosts. so they have cheated the pings before, to play on neutral or at least 50/50. on second half after they got a 0:0 we had pings of 200 and so on. means for me: it would be more fair, to play on our host Oo? our first ping was 200, theirs were 80. they said their second ping is high...proof? and beside this, our second ping was round about 700 then Oo?

additional to this, there is not any skill-difference between both halfs on their side. but thats only a thinking...

we dont accept such unfair behavior, its shit for cl. i mean, we dont need these points, but it is shit to play such unfair to get a chance getting second place. klopp, leader of rasta tigers also asked me before match to give them win...they would need it to have a chance to get 2nd place...if u want, u can ask for screen xP

we dont accept this result, we dont accept such behavior! it should be a fair league and competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klopp

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:03 am

yes show us the screens please :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klopp

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:12 am

I will do a bit longer, to explain the situation. I came to talk with you, it is called trashtalking, and I told u I was kidding, here is the screen:

Then u say we had the same pings than u on ur host: totally wrong, we lagged like hell. Our second pings were horrible, and that's why we played that bad. Then u'r saying that we cheated our pings??? How? Just tell me how we can get just 200 and not more? Digimon nearly never played with us in local league, but he played that crucial match, just because he had a better ping than Guy (who always plays, and who is the best striker of french RSC championship).

Guy is also one of the best french host, ask any foreigners on ur community, from pacman to Admiraal, or freedom, TimMulder or who u want.

U call us cheater and ur saying I tried to convince u to give us the match? Here the conclusion of ur discuss (before the host's research) :

U don't even mention that we tried my room, John Doe's room and even pacman's room, we did all what we could do to have a fair match. We lost more than one hour for that match, and we were never rude or insulting, or anything. From the beginning to the end, Guy was our best host, and u accepted to play one half on our host, as the rules say. What's more, we asked the ref to make a toss, to see who would host first. So u just tell half of the story, that is disrespectful, and I can't understand what ur trying to do, so please, tell me, tell us :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishbone

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 am

The thing is...

Why we all play half of match on a room which is hardly bad for us...u see at first ping ( second ping u cant proof ) instead of playing whole match on neutral or beside this on ours where we have ALL good first pings ( again...second ping cant be proofed ) and u obviously see xii is lagging at goal...did u ever moved "bad" in first half? I dont remember. Did u had 200-300 first ping in first half? I dont remember.

So why playing then first half of match on a good host for ALL but second galf of match only on a good host for you? ( again...second ping cant be proofed really...first ping is mainly )

To me it seems senceless and unfair to play on a lagging host, for example john doe was equal to everyone of both teams, but u have regret to play whole match on his host...same for xi...u have regret as well. Pacman was bad to everyone, so by watching on thr clock and on referees time we accepted 50/50 in the opinion both halfs will be same...first will be bad for you, second bad for us...but it wasnt that way. First half it was good for both teams as the first ping says. Again...second ping cant be proofed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klopp

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:19 pm

This is not because you have a good first ping that you don't lag. It's not new that there is an incompatibility between french host and german host. That's why Haxsport (the team) disbanded on RSC Community. But there was no other choice: we didn't find any good neutral host after more than 20 minutes of searching.
If I tell you that we lagged on your host, I don't lie, you want proof? Just see the line up: Guy is our best player, he didn't play because he was lagging. Digimon never played DM in official before, why? Because he was lagging less than us. I nearny never played as AM, John Doe never play as ST... You know why all this? Because we were all lagging, so we put the player who lagged the less at those positions to take the less risks.
Xii played an all season on RSC, he even got the title, he played at least two times on Guy's host during that season, and he never complained. This is not obvious at all that he lagged during the game. He has a good ping al along the action: 100, and he just tries to intercept but miss the ball. It happens.

It wasn't good at all in first half for us, we nearly never play in your half of the field. Why? Because we were lagging. Think: if you lag on my host, if you lag on John Doe's host, why John Doe and I would'nt lag on your host? That's just logic. There is an incompatibility.

The only fair thing to do was to find a neutral host, we coudn't, the rule says that if it's local host, each team can host one half. So the result is totally fair, and respects the rule. You can complain as long as you want for that match which has no interest for you, but the fact is that the rule has been respected.

Next time we play a german team, it will be neutral host or nothing, because as I said before, and as I will say again: there is an incompatibility. You lag on our host, and we lagg on yours. Yes, WE LAGGED. And we have no more proofs to give, we all have 20+ years old in the team, we are not here to lie or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishbone

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Xii wasnt the one who lagged, only in really few situations. Max, me and maker lagged. Beside this we havent played with any goalkeeper xP

The 2 goals on your host is proof enough that you lagged not that much on our host then we on yours. And again...we tried many hosts before, john does was ok, xii as well, why not take them as hosts? Beside this would be xii a neutral one as he lives in austria.

If guy is your best or not...this is not any kind of proof...we played without maker our only real gk ... so xP

From my point of view i am watching the real facts, which are proofed for 100% and this are:

1. We had pings of 80 on our host, you had pings of 80-100 ( second ping you cant see the whole time )
2. We had pings of 150-200 on your host, you had pings of 80 ( second ping you cant see the whole time )

Means at the end by watching only the facts, there is a big difference between your first ping of 80-100 and ours between 150-200. Of course there was guy with 400, but therefor xi had on yours only 100.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klopp

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:33 pm

You didn't ask for John Doe's host when it was our turn to host, you even say it was better on Guy's room. We lagged on your host, and you lagged on our host, so what?
What is the purpose of your posts? To say that it was unfair because you lagged much than us? (which can't be proved at all, as I said we lagged like hell on your host).

Best solution would have been to find a neutral host, but we didn't find one. Then we had the right to host one half, the ref made a toss, and we played, respecting the rules.

So, again, what do you want? Change the rule?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishbone

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:09 pm

No...i dont want to change the rules. It is a screaming for more fairplay.

That we lagged more is proofed by first ping. If you lagged or not is only said by you, not a fact.

Of couse neutral would be best ( again...xi is neutral host in this case then ) but we havent found one. So we have to find other solution. Of cause u handled like rules say 50/50 but is it really 50/50 if you have on our host same pings then us?

But thats it now. We will let admins decide this situation.

Nothing more to add.

@admins: if there are things to discuss plz contact Xii or Maker, cause i am in holidays now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klopp

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:17 pm

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/433e0666e1 3:07 (and I started the rec randomly), many actions like that during the first half, especially from Digimon and I. Many lags, even if the first ping was ok, the second was very high.
Rules have been respected, Xii is not neutral host, he has the same internet provider than u have in Germany, so it's the same for us.
Nothing to discuss then, we were fp because we respected the rules, next time neutral host and no more crying (plus u could have discussed this with me on TS yesterday night instead of posting on the forum).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishbone

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 pm

U had posted the result xP i have to post it on forum then...

So we will see what admins say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacman

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:46 am

the first thing that the rule say its that the team have to vote for the hosts of his matches and write it, watching the first match i see that it was played in a neutral host (in the post of the match nobody voted for neutral but i suppose that HP and RT came to an agreement)

well the first match was in a neutral host and HP was the home team so according to the rules in this match RT(home team) had to search the neutral host but they didnt find , so RT offer to play the match 50/50 to do it the most neutral possible and HP accepted and played it, but if HP would read the rules they would know that in this situation they had the right of choose the host for the match but obviusly they didnt read it , so now its too late to claim anything.

My advice is that dont come to claim anything while you dont know the rules of the competition where you are playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishbone

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:24 am

We are not complaining to play 50/50 xP
But on equal hosts. Not that one team has such a high advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digimon

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:05 am

So according to you, because we can't prove that we lagged, we should keep quiet, don't complain and it should be considered that we play with a good ping without lags?
If only I knew yesterday you will complain I would've taken a screen to prove we didn't play in good condition on your host and without multiple freeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacman

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:02 am

match is valid , you can continue your discussion on the ts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marvin Martin

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:49 am

Result added, MM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marvin Martin

PostSubject: Re: Rasta Tigers vs HaXpress   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Stats added, MM
Back to top Go down
View user profile